Target Beneficiary: 2,500
Project Component:Provide primary treatment to the marginalized people.
Location:Savar and Kurigram
Project Goal:To provide free medical and surgical services to poor communities living in rural or urban areas of Savar and Kurigram districts by a mobile team with varieties of medical specialized services.
- Provide free and high-quality medical services for poor population.
- Working as an emergency team in disasters.
- Raise health awareness among the community and teach them to deal with communicable and non-communicable
- Register rare and severe cases and refer them to specialized centers.
- Evaluate the living conditions and determine the obstacles and challenges to work on solving their problems.
- Refer medical cases towards surgeries if required.
Through these medical camps, SAWAB is providing free medical advice, medicine to the unfortunate people and refer for specialized treatment or surgery whenever it is required. These camps make sure people are getting healthcare at the right time, and seeing the doctor early enough before a small health problem turns serious.