Project Location: Pabna, Tangail, Kushtia and Meherpur
Project Duration: 12 Months
Number of Beneficiary: 39
Project Goal: To mainstream 39 Orphan and Semi Orphan by providing care, support & protection through shelter, food, cloth and education
- To access primary, secondary and vocational education to the orphaned and underprivileged children and youths
- To ensure adequate nourishment and clothes for the targeted orphans
- To ensure access to instant and quality health care and to increase awareness on health and hygienic issues for the orphans
- To ensure extra-curricular activities, recreational facilities, mental support, social affairs and spiritual formation for the targeted orphans
- To promote resource generating activities for financial sustainability
- To access the vulnerable children and youths with scholastic materials and other training materials.
- To improve the nutrition of these vulnerable children and youths.
- Prevention of the involvement of these children and youths in commercial sex activities, child domestic labour and other immoral activities.
- To promote more cohesive considerate and creative individuals/societies with equal opportunities and rights for all.
TARGET GROUP:The main target groups are the most underprivileged children and youths orphaned of rural village homes in the area where we operate. Initially a total of 39 children isdirectly being benefitted from the program with emphasis on the girl-child. The age group of 5-15 years.