Duration: 12 Months
Beneficiary Number: 15
Project Component: Rickshaw, Van, Grocery shop, Cow and Goat
Project’s Goal: To enhance sustainable livelihoods and food security of the poor, extreme poor and the disadvantaged communities living in the poverty stricken areas in Bangladesh
- Increased income and employment opportunities for poor and extreme poor households through integrated and adaptive livelihood development.
- To reduce economic risks, caused due to the natural hazards, of the targeted communities.
- To build capacities of the targeted communities in identification, production, financing and marketing of potential agricultural and non-agricultural products, including micro-enterprises.
- To expand sustainable livelihoods, food security and nutrition of the poor, extreme poor and other marginalized communities living in the poverty-stricken areas of Bangladesh
- Vulnerable families in the target areas will be provided with sustainability focused livelihood support and necessary health care and skills
To promote business-oriented community-based organizations, undertaking collective production and marketing techniques for long-term sustainability.